Here’s your chance to work with Cybersecurity experts to create your very own CTF

Do you have a great idea for a CTF but don’t know how to go about executing it? :thinking:

Just reach out to us and we will connect you with a Cybersecurity expert in CloudSEK who will help you perfect the challenge.

Apart from bragging rights, you will also get to watch hundreds of Cybersecurity enthusiasts, from across the world, try to solve your CTF.

Post your comments below and more updates regarding this thread will be updated here.

4 Likes

I don’t really have a unique idea for a CTF but I’d like to be a part of this.

1 Like

Interested to be a part of this team :blush::blush:

1 Like

I would love to be part of this community

1 Like

I would like to be a part of this .

1 Like

If I get this chance then I will do my best

1 Like

It would be my privilege to be a part of this

1 Like

Already I am creating one CTF machine…and I am recently try Cloud SEK xvigil challenges and got few ideas from the challenges… Now I am planning to create a new CTF machine and anyone have any ideas to creating CTF machine ping me …we can do that with the ideas…

Thanks & Regards
Arularasan MK
+91 8825516052

1 Like

Hi @Arularasan_MK, happy to hear that! Also, you can collab with people on the forum to develop your project under https://community.xvigil.com/c/the-workshop/20 section. This can help others on the forum to watch and learn from it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ok mam…Thanks for your Responce @remya.tv

1 Like

I would love to help out and host a CTF. Infact our team 0b1ivi0n is planning to host a CTF very soon but, we are not sure of the infrastructure.

1 Like

Hi @gr33nm0nk2802, that’s nice to hear. You can let us know here that if you need any help from a CloudSTER, cybersecurity expert, to guide you to solve the issues that you are facing.

1 Like

surely I will get in touch with the team

1 Like