The purpose of the community is to provide members with a platform to:
- Discuss cybersecurity trends and events and share details about potential attacks and remedies. The forum will be a one-stop destination for cybersecurity enthusiasts to stay on top of cybersecurity news and updates.
- Interact with subject-matter experts and lend further insights or offer a different perspective on matters discussed.
- Be a part of webinars on cybersecurity and machine learning, hosted by CloudSEK, with CloudSters and other experts across the industry.
- Attend general activities conducted by CloudSEK such as Bookworm Thursdays. Such events aim to promote engagement on the forum, as a result of which community members are invited as speakers in the future.
- Participate in monthly challenges conducted by various CloudSEK teams, like the CTF challenge organized as part of the EWYL program.
- Post relevant articles/ blogs for an international audience to be reviewed by experts.
- Be the first to hear about CloudSEK’s latest career opportunities and future events.
- Stay informed with CloudSEK’s latest research and intelligence and explore new possibilities in the field of cybersecurity.
- Check out our daily feeds and posts, share your thoughts and experiences to earn exclusive badges and rewards.
Most importantly, have a great time on the platform by sharing knowledge and learning from the experts.
PS: We are open to suggestions. If you think that this community can include anything other than the above-mentioned expectations, we are happy to hear from you.